Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
That was my fav putter back 20 years ago.
The newer Odyssey putters with the polymer insert to strike the ball is what I have used since they came out ~1995.

I'm not a fan of inserts.

I've been playing a Rife 2-bar blade for about 5 years, and occasionally a Ping Zing 2.

The Cushin will be fun to try.

I hope you are doing a little bit better. Know you been having a rough couple of weeks.
I was out of the truck a lot this week doing union business. The guys I work with are like having four fathers that I never had. So it was a good week. I love my union brother/fathers and appreciate them very much.

We have been giving new union made coolers to the membership this week and last. A lot of odd hours and little sleep but talking with thousands of members and hanging out with the guys has took my mind off life. Drove two days this week and I was on the phone all day dealing with problems and listening to music and the Jim time show. I'm better thank you for asking.

Last edited:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
And...... I'm jealous.
I used them all at one time or another over the last 30 years most came out of bargain bins at different golf courses. Finally got fit for a putter this spring. Iam using a big mallet putter now. Should have got fit years ago. My putting has improved dramatically

I was out of the truck a lot this week doing union business. The guys I work with are like having four fathers that I never had. So it was a good week. I love my union brother/fathers and appreciate them very much.

We have been giving new union made coolers to the membership this week and last. A lot of odd hours and little sleep but talks my to thousands of members and hanging out with the guys has took my mom be off life. Drove two days this week and I was on the phone all day dealing with problems and listening to music and the Jim time show. I'm better thank you for asking.
Hi Lead

Status
Not open for further replies.