Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
funny-drunk-guy-in-a-store.gif

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Saw a Panic at the Disco show in Irvine a couple of weeks ago. They did the best live cover of Bohemian Rhapsody that I've ever seen, and I've seen a few. Weezer was the top band on that night, they were awesome.

Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness opened and was really good. Andrew McMahon went to the same high school our daughter went to. We got to meet him and talked with him about his battle with cancer. We also got a couple of pics with him. An impressive person with great talent.

Saw a Panic at the Disco show in Irvine a couple of weeks ago. They did the best live cover of Bohemian Rhapsody that I've ever seen, and I've seen a few. Weezer was the top band on that night, they were awesome.

Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness opened and was really good. Andrew McMahon went to the same high school our daughter went to. We got to meet him and talked with him about his battle with cancer. We also got a couple of pics with him. An impressive person with great talent.
Ive will be banned in 5,4,3,2...
whoopdedoo.gif
image (3).gif

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Last night we went to see Hollywood U2 at one of our favorite local restaurants, O'neils.

We've seen U2 perform live. We've also seen a lot of tribute bands lately, and IMHO Hollywood U2 were top notch. Here's the lead singer performing with U2

I've got a pic of @tonyexpress singing with the bono impersonator, but I won't post it because it violates our community rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.