Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
They also didn't used to try to fire everyone either.
We try so hard to fire hourlies, but overlook crap we do. It isn't right.

I look at it this way, a warning letter should actually mean something. Guys shouldn't shrug it off. If you're issuing one it should be for good reason. The way we do it now, it's just a joke.

We try so hard to fire hourlies, but overlook crap we do. It isn't right.

I look at it this way, a warning letter should actually mean something. Guys shouldn't shrug it off. If you're issuing one it should be for good reason. The way we do it now, it's just a joke.
Now they just want some paper in you , so they can use it against you at a future date.

That's why sheriff Gumby is in town.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Homesick?????
Nah, it was a good place. I was lucky to have some good management people to develop me and the people, I mean they were just amazing.

But I grew up here, I love being so close to everything, so much more to do. It's just nice.

My fiancée is from Minnesota so we'll be back. I'm actually looking at buying tickets to surprise her for Christmas.

Nah, it was a good place. I was lucky to have some good management people to develop me and the people, I mean they were just amazing.

But I grew up here, I love being so close to everything, so much more to do. It's just nice.

My fiancée is from Minnesota so we'll be back. I'm actually looking at buying tickets to surprise her for Christmas.
One way?

Status
Not open for further replies.