Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
What is it about certain saturdays when you wake up, bake up, listen to good music, and drink the leftovers. I have things to accomplish today. At a very staggered pace.

SolidWoodPanel

I can feel the evil eye glaring from upstairs. Like how the friend$%! did I end up with this POS. I might have spread syphilis all over in a past life.

SolidWoodPanel

You aren't going to get anything accomplished that way...
Oh you don't know me well. I got 30% done already. Brushed my teeth. Took a s#$!, wiped my own ...., Made breakfast. Made a killer playlist. It's just the things I got planned for this afternoon. I might go to Target. Should be fun. Pleated pants, children's toys, Sad cards. The works. Maybe even stop at Lowe's and picked up some hickory 4x4's to build this table.

Oh you don't know me well. I got 30% done already. Brushed my teeth. Took a s#$!, wiped my own ...., Made breakfast. Made a killer playlist. It's just the things I got planned for this afternoon. I might go to Target. Should be fun. Pleated pants, children's toys, Sad cards. The works. Maybe even stop at Lowe's and picked up some hickory 4x4's to build this table.
Better get moving

Status
Not open for further replies.