Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
they always get you in there somehow. I remember being godfather for my nephew in my late 20's I went to confession I thought I was gonna have to say 1.4 million Hail Marys
It think I gotta go for a while, they make you have to get these cards filled out by the priest for proof of being there!

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
It think I gotta go for a while, they make you have to get these cards filled out by the priest for proof of being there!
Had to do that with my other nephew, it depends on the parish and the Monsignor, some of them are pretty strict! We had to get 4 of those cards filled out just to get our kids baptized.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Had to do that with my other nephew, it depends on the parish and the Monsignor, some of them are pretty strict! We had to get 4 of those cards filled out just to get our kids baptized.
Maybe a financial arrangement could be worked out...know what I mean... I believe in God and all that, but It's football season.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I would actually go more if they had an early mass like 6:30/7. Can't stand the 10:30/11 start time.
Our parish had 800, 930, and 1100. Loved the 930 mass. The music ministry was absolutely amazing. They did a lot of Christian contemporary that would rock the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.