Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
You would not know if it happened.
Pretty creepy isn't it.
Quantum physics has always interested me.
I think it is the duality of two sets of Physics rules - one applying in the "natural" world and another applying in the molecular and atomic world.
What kind of narcotic makes you think the most about which world you are in?? Lmfao.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Pretty creepy isn't it.
I think it is the duality of two sets of Physics rules - one applying in the "natural" world and another applying in the molecular and atomic world.
quantum-of-solace-17.jpg
macho man 9.jpg
lmfao

T

Turdferguson

Pretty creepy isn't it.

I don't know a great deal about the quantum physics. Deals with a level of math that I never could wrap my mind around. But I do find it interesting

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Pretty creepy isn't it.
You must have gotten some of the good stuff with the red in it!!!!!!!!!!!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I'm trying to say, that's you to a T...
Pretty creepy isn't it.
If you really want to spark your synaptic impulses, look into Schrodinger's use of the "T" in wave function collapse.
That is some out there stuff.
You may remember Schrodinger as the cat that thought up the closed box paradox where the box can contain both a live and a dead cat but once it is viewed, only one state is observed. Cat is dead or cat is alive ... don't open that box.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
If you really want to spark your synaptic impulses, look into Schrodinger's use of the "T" in wave function collapse.
You may remember Schrodinger as the cat that thought up the closed box paradox where the box can contain both a live and a dead cat but once it is viewed, only one state is observed. Cat is dead or cat is alive ... don't open that box.
image.jpg

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Do you need us to call you an ambulance?

T

Turdferguson

Scientific Pandora's box?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
giphy.gif

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Pretty creepy isn't it.

If I would have been motivated enough in high school, I might have applied myself a little more in my academic program and gotten into physics. I would probably be sitting in front of a computer screen in a dusty university office with a chalkboard in the background right now.

If I had been really motivated in high school, I would have moved into the vo-tech program and studied refrigeration mechanics (my dad's trade). I would probably had sold out 15 years ago, with more money than God, and be sitting on a beach right now.

Oh, well.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Rowdy?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
If I would have been motivated enough in high school, I might have applied myself a little more in my academic program and gotten into physics. I would probably be sitting in front of a computer screen in a dusty university office with a chalkboard in the background right now.

If I had been really motivated in high school, I would have moved into the vo-tech program and studied refrigeration mechanics (my dad's trade). I would probably had sold out 15 years ago, with more money than God, and be sitting on a beach right now.

Oh, well.
Hey, I went from working on Artificial Intelligence with mentors like Noam Chomsky to working at UPS.
You makes choices and live with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.