Off Tomorrow/ Merry Christmas

Same thing. The whole country's been pussified. That's mostly what you're going to get to fill the ranks of the union. Company and nanny state simps.
The younger guys could not believe I was there on Saturday
I told them if they're enough to force me in I'm ignorant enough to come to work

And the little candy asses decided to take the call on Saturday morning I told them what they could do with themselves.
If everyone wants to up and came into work they wouldn't know what to do

They called me Saturday morning and asked me if I wanted to stay home, I said not a chance in hell buddy
You ruined my Friday night now you're going to pay me

GenericUsername

Well they love playing their little chicken :censored2:z games
So play the game back. Contractually we're obligated for 5 consecutive 8 hour work days. If you went in on a Saturday and never got a full route nor your full 8 hours with a light Monday then you can grieve it not being a business need. Not a single person in my center will have a warning letter/write up stick to us for not working a Saturday this year.

So play the game back. Contractually we're obligated for 5 consecutive 8 hour work days. If you went in on a Saturday and never got a full route nor your full 8 hours with a light Monday then you can grieve it not being a business need. Not a single person in my center will have a warning letter/write up stick to us for not working a Saturday this year.
I honestly think they just do this to piss off the employees

Hopefully we have strong language come up here next year in our contract

GenericUsername

I honestly think they just do this to piss off the employees

Hopefully we have strong language come up here next year in our contract
That's exactly why they're doing it in our center. We don't have weak stewards. The management is just shady and will take our newest steward and a preload steward together in a room and be like 'here's your representation and your write up.' Up until this past week I honestly didn't know I could have the pick of my steward in the room instead of just dealing with the two already in there. The next one is going to be fun because I don't put up with crap and we have a bulldog for a steward who doesn't take their crap... Him and I get along well. I'll have to remember to bring him a bottle of tequila before the new year..