Orion 3.0 work transfer

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
What a freaking disaster. No way for drivers to transfer work to each other. All frantically done by management at 4 pm so they can leave the building. No way to scan and verify you give the other driver all of the packages. Just a terrible setup all around.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Trying to eliminate:
“take our sweet ass time and bs with each other for like 20 minutes as we transfer stops.” We all do it.

This is going to burn in flames when the night dispatch lady goes “hur dee due, me give a P1 driver a rural area. Hur dee poo”

MrBates

Trying to eliminate:
“take our sweet ass time and bs with each other for like 20 minutes as we transfer stops.” We all do it.

This..whenever we go to take stops off another teamster it's like a competition on how long we can extend the conversation. We here in Jersey take shootin the :censored2: to a whole new level.

Overpaid Union Thug

What a freaking disaster. No way for drivers to transfer work to each other. All frantically done by management at 4 pm so they can leave the building. No way to scan and verify you give the other driver all of the packages. Just a terrible setup all around.
Could you elaborate more? What all does ORION 3.0 have that we didn’t have already?

542thruNthru

I can't wait till we get it!!! Lol

Sadly it probably won't be for years. :(

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
This..whenever we go to take stops off another teamster it's like a competition on how long we can extend the conversation. We here in Jersey take shootin the $h1t to a whole new level.
They would be wise to leave it alone and let us enjoy each other’s company for 20 minutes out of our over dispatched day. It sucks getting the green light but always, always easier when you get there and realize that it’s a buddy who just wants to finish and get home to his kids.
Now, when I have to go help the e’d out rookie, probably on adderall who has 100 done out of 300 cause their brain is fried, that is a different story

Rack em

Made the Podium
I call it the poor dispatch time penalty
One day I had a beyond :censored2:ed dispatch. at 11am I messaged in saying I would have 100+ missed stops. 7 drivers ended up coming to take stops from me and I bet I spent over an hour and a half just transferring packages and edd. Good times.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
You can scan packages to another driver still. It’s under a different menu. I forget which softkey but it’s right on the main screen.

I think the driver receiving packages is the only one that scans.

Brownslave688

You can scan packages to another driver still. It’s under a different menu. I forget which softkey but it’s right on the main screen.

I think the driver receiving packages is the only one that scans.
Tried but you just scan one and all of the work comes to you. At least that’s how it worked for me.

Brownslave688

Pick the option for “build Edd”.
What’s funny is the sups have no freaking clue how to do this stuff. You’d think they’d be trained on the functions before we got thrown to the wolves.

although I had a new driver sup ask me the other day how to enter paid break in the DIAD. SMH