Packet paused for driving?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I miss those mind altering games mgt likes to play, not.

Best bet is that mgt is halting all hires until Oct 1st.
That is when the free period begins and everyone ends up getting screwed.
Even though you might return to driving for PEAK, the time in will not matter.
Your time in will be on-hold until after Jan 2025, if you survive that is.
So expect your 30 days to start over after Jan 2025.
{ one important note- don't assume that after 30 days you have made it. Mgt may still be playing a game on you. They have these funny rules that they play. Wait until you see a bump in your pay to confirm that you made it }

I worked with a guy, that was "given" a day off every few weeks, unknown to him Mgt was resetting his clock each time.
Took him 5 years to make it , he was fired twice and quit 3 times over those 5 years. Last I heard he was in feeders.

AirMailer

Preload

{ one important note- don't assume that after 30 days you have made it. Mgt may still be playing a game on you. They have these funny rules that they play. Wait until you see a bump in your pay to confirm that you made it }

I worked with a guy, that was "given" a day off every few weeks, unknown to him Mgt was resetting his clock each time.
Took him 5 years to make it , he was fired twice and quit 3 times over those 5 years. Last I heard he was in feeders.
They said my packet will resume Oct 1st

UPS :censored2:ery

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
We called it qualifying back in the day. Had to run scratch 5 days in a row in you first 30 days
What scratch? I did my 30 and I was in. Never a word about scratching. No one knew what scratch was since time studies were so old. As long as you finished with out wrecking and didn’t blow out the allowance to bad, it was acceptable.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
What scratch? I did my 30 and I was in. Never a word about scratching. No one knew what scratch was since time studies were so old. As long as you finished with out wrecking and didn’t blow out the allowance to bad, it was acceptable.
Nah I had a supe in my ass everyday about remember you need to scratch 5 in a row
Yeah :censored2: i know this

Thebrownblob

Here you had to make scratch, or their numbers or whatever you wanna call it. They wanted five days in a row, but they didn’t require it.
An accident was an automatic, See you later.