Pay

ZachUPS

June 16th is when I was hired, 4 years ago. On my online portal is shows my pay progression and my pay raise has always been implemented on the 16th of June. Today, June 18th, 2 days later, I still have no pay raise. This should be my big raise from $31.50 to $44.25. Does anyone know if the new contract that we should be receiving in August is affecting any pay elsewhere. The new contract clearly states that I should have received my pay increase, as the years before, and then received another raise in August under the new 5 years step that was implemented last August. If this was only a .50 raise I wouldn’t be to worried about it, but when it’s $14 dollars my patience has become very tested. Thanks for any answers.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
June 16th is when I was hired, 4 years ago. On my online portal is shows my pay progression and my pay raise has always been implemented on the 16th of June. Today, June 18th, 2 days later, I still have no pay raise. This should be my big raise from $31.50 to $44.25. Does anyone know if the new contract that we should be receiving in August is affecting any pay elsewhere. The new contract clearly states that I should have received my pay increase, as the years before, and then received another raise in August under the new 5 years step that was implemented last August. If this was only a .50 raise I wouldn’t be to worried about it, but when it’s $14 dollars my patience has become very tested. Thanks for any answers.
What is your seniority date? We will need the month-date-year.

R1wonder

If you started working that day . Your seniority and raises should be 30 working days after . Hire date and seniority is different. Your building should have a list . I don’t believe you’ve been getting raises on your hire date

R1wonder

If you went ft on that date , and already obtained seniority , you should have a raise . If they mess it up they’ll fix it , or be hit with large penalties. Give them a chance . But notify management along with the union at the same time

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
If you started working that day . Your seniority and raises should be 30 working days after . Hire date and seniority is different. Your building should have a list . I don’t believe you’ve been getting raises on your hire date
He sounds like an outside hire
So if he was brought in and started his packet COVID summer, technically is seniority date is the start of his packet.

542thruNthru

Not here. Start day you first drove as long as you qualify

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
Wait until your check next week before you start asking questions.

Ask your supervisor to do a payroll inquiry

R1wonder

Also agree with the other guys it takes a few days for time card to show anything . If that’s the case and you’re still in the same few days , it will probably be accurate on the check

R1wonder

Every year on August 2nd and 3rd and 4th ppl be freaking out that it’s not right 😆 paycheck will be . If not they will fix it . They are decent about those errors