Please help. FedEx background check question.

bayetargeted

Hello all! I have two recent scripts of background checks for FedEx and Domino’s pizza companies. .. . The job I wanted for myself, when I applied in my industry, it was the job I thought it had to be. .. they denied based on the background check that I did through truthfinder where on the home page it says clearly do not use for housing or employment. .. . I knew my information was removed from the website, the company does not rerun or accept back ground checks I did. What should I do?

FedupExpress

Hello all! I have two recent scripts of background checks for FedEx and Domino’s pizza companies. .. . The job I wanted for myself, when I applied in my industry, it was the job I thought it had to be. .. they denied based on the background check that I did through truthfinder where on the home page it says clearly do not use for housing or employment. .. . I knew my information was removed from the website, the company does not rerun or accept back ground checks I did. What should I do?
What you should do is withdraw your application from fedex and deliver those pizzas.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
What’d you do to fail a background check

It will be fine

What’d you do to fail a background check
IMG_6983.jpeg