Practice picket

Is it worth the time?

• Yes

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 45.7%

• Total voters

Thebrownblob

I don’t necessarily like the description practice picketing. I would rather they called it a show of solidarity to the company at each location. After doing it and helping at several other buildings, I can see that it does bring people together where most of the time we are doing our own thing. So I do think it helps build camaraderie, and a sense of togetherness. I still don’t like the name practice picketing because it sounds like we couldn’t figure it out on our own which we could, but the company does need to see were serious.

34yearpackagehumper

I don’t necessarily like the description practice picketing. I would rather they called it a show of solidarity to the company at each location. After doing it and helping at several other buildings, I can see that it does bring people together where most of the time we are doing our own thing. So I do think it helps build camaraderie, and a sense of togetherness. I still don’t like the name practice picketing because it sounds like we couldn’t figure it out on our own which we could, but the company does need to see were serious.
I'm with you on that "practice picketing". I don't think you need to practice that. In 97 we just went and done the doggone thing .

Sixth Punch Sense

You’ve never heard of an informational picket line? Pretty common. again like I said, I didn’t like the name, but the actual act was worthwhile and definitely does get management attention, as well as media attention.
No.

Think the 97% strike authorization vote got the attention needed. The fake picketing looks stupid, but whatever