PT on road supervisor in Ms?

21Savage

What's the normal average rate and do these positions run routes sometimes if needed?
No. They aren't even dot certified. They can drive vans, that's it. The one in my center is a :censored2:ing loser. All he does is check in audits every day and sits in the office. 5 hours a day only.

JustDeliverIt

Old center located in Jackson. They just build a new Center in Ridgeland Ms. I was told 105 package delivery trucks at that center

We have 2 centers in my building, 90 to 100 routes in each. 5 FT On Car supes in each center. Honestly sounds like you’re getting a FT OC but might do it differently down there. You have to put in a few years but your pay usually goes up quickly with stock bonuses.

At the end of the day, still a management position. Wouldn’t recommend it to anyone unless you couldn’t hack it as a union employee.

Notupsyet

We have 2 centers in my building, 90 to 100 routes in each. 5 FT On Car supes in each center. Honestly sounds like you’re getting a FT OC but might do it differently down there. You have to put in a few years but your pay usually goes up quickly with stock bonuses.

At the end of the day, still a management position. Wouldn’t recommend it to anyone unless you couldn’t hack it as a union employee.
Thanks! Driving positions are slim here.

JustDeliverIt

Thanks! Driving positions are slim here.

I get that but still better to get your foot in the door as a PT union employee and wait for a driving spot if you’re looking to make a career out of UPS. New and PT supervisors get crap from all union employees and every supervisor above them. And there will always be a supervisor above you and it will always be your fault.

But you do what you need to do. Good luck