Q3 Earnings

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Our Better, not Bigger approach had a positive impact on our performance in the quarter, specifically through the revenue-quality actions we’ve taken. Additionally, we recently launched new initiatives to further reduce our costs,”

lol these people are crazy.

Up In Smoke

Inside the numbers you will see a loss of share B to B and revenue per piece. Costs were helped by fuel and CARES money, both which have uncertain futures. This company needs to restructure it's white collar work force and eliminate redundant non productive personnel.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Inside the numbers you will see a loss of share B to B and revenue per piece. Costs were helped by fuel and CARES money, both which have uncertain futures. This company needs to restructure it's white collar work force and eliminate redundant non productive personnel.

What’s funny is the company claims earnings were helped by taking on smarter more profitable volume.

ouanling

Inside the numbers you will see a loss of share B to B and revenue per piece. Costs were helped by fuel and CARES money, both which have uncertain futures. EVERY company needs to restructure it's white collar work force and eliminate redundant non productive personnel.
fixed your comment

send them to manual labour

Up In Smoke

I think Wall Street sees a company who's revenues and volumes are based on the least valuable and most vulnerable segment of the business. With no future guidance other than cutting Capx, we look like a dog chasing it's tail, a lot of moving parts with no outcome. This stock was at $130.00 in January of 18. Dividend is solid and employees get a discount, so I'm a steady buyer, but the market is lukewarm on a sideways looking company.