republican vice president?

newfie

Bidens days are likely numbered. When he steps down Kamala becomes president.

she then picks a vp that has to be approved by a simple majority by both sides of congress.

Does the house have the gonads to demand a republican vice president?

if they do does she run without a VP making Speaker Johnson the next in line if anything happens to her?

If you like palace intrigue this one could be juicy.

vantexan

Bidens days are likely numbered. When he steps down Kamala becomes president.

she then picks a vp that has to be approved by a simple majority by both sides of congress.

Does the house have the gonads to demand a republican vice president?

if they do does she run without a VP making Speaker Johnson the next in line if anything happens to her?

If you like palace intrigue this one could be juicy.
Likely he'll just announce he's decided to not run for re-election and finish his term(assuming he doesn't decide to hang on kicking and screaming). If they 25th Amendment him they may put in someone as VP who she'll step aside for if she somehow manages to win the election. But I want to see if he actually gets nominated at the convention. Dems have those super delegates who can vote for whoever they like. Likely came up with that on the off chance that a situation like this might happen.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
In that scenario I would expect nothing to happen at all, gridlock, so I guess Johnson would be next in line.

But the Biden crime family will not cede power this term.

Only way he gives up his delegates is if the DNC gets enough cabinet members to secretly let him know they will 25th amendment him if he runs again and wins. Even then I think Jill would tell him to call their bluff.