Seasonal positions

GoForBroke

I'm sure this topic is on here somewhere. But here it is anyway. Does Express hire PT seasonal drivers for christmas? Namely PM routes? I have a FT job now, and was looking for some christmas money. And the PM is the best times for me.

dex 84

I'm sure this topic is on here somewhere. But here it is anyway. Does Express hire PT seasonal drivers for christmas? Namely PM routes? I have a FT job now, and was looking for some christmas money. And the PM is the best times for me.

You could get a permanent part time position on a pickup route you could do after your day job.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
A little bit early for that, don't 'cha' think?

SmithBarney

You could start a LLC and become a cartage agent, or be a helper some areas of the country use those, but you are out all day with the driver. But during xmas FDX wants people they can use and abuse all day, not just PT.

GoForBroke

You could get a permanent part time position on a pickup route you could do after your day job.
Not that easy, I work in road construction. The summer is out really busy time, 12+ HR days. And the late fall and winter are basically dry. So that why Christmas is the best time frame.

Purplepackage

Not that easy, I work in road construction. The summer is out really busy time, 12+ HR days. And the late fall and winter are basically dry. So that why Christmas is the best time frame.

you could be a runner for fedex or ups for a couple weeks during peak. But that's really it