Star Shower, when was the super sale?

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Geezus, most of my rural route has this up...

4_Star-Shower_lifestyle_1024x768.jpg

Where are da friggin` house numbers, yo?!?

Good thing I has area knowledge or I be going postal with all these "twinkling lights"

I almost got zapped in the eye with these lasers. can I sue the customer if I goes blind?

So now I gotta ware my baseball cap at nite to shield my precious eyesite from these dangerous things.

Oh, oh, oh, i love how they use cheapie dollar store "interior extension cords" and lays it right across the walkpath! Happy Festivus!

So I'm trying not to stare into those laser units in da dark, and not trip over the friggin extension cords while carrying the box to the front door.

Ok, to make something out of this situation, I'm gonna download the song that best fits n play it whenever I'm at a house with these faddy McFadderson units .

Ya, so if you see a delivery guy prancing around your front yard, getting jiggly with this song, u made me do it! I'm a StarBoi

Now, don't call the FedEx 800#,

Call this instead to air your grievances against "Budget Delivery Services"
IMG_20161212_144131849.jpg

Last edited:

serco

Looks like christmas threw up on that house. Heres the correct way to put up christmas lights.

Attachments

• 1481844972190.jpg
    1481844972190.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 224
  • 1481845001709.jpg
    1481845001709.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 203

!Retired!

I used to put up about 6-7 thousand lights. This year, I didn't put up a single bulb outdoors this year. I was looking at the laser show lights until I drove through my route and saw them on the houses. I didn't like the way they looked and scrapped the idea quickly.