Storming the Capitol

Good keep that mind closed. We all know you don't use it that much.. Not asking you to believe what it says at all. You are to much in fear that if you watch it. It will change the way you think. To me that is pretty pathetic.
I've always been one to keep my mind open to anything. To every positive there is always a negative. The same goes for every negative there is a positive.

Good luck to you when this all comes out in a way the media can't control.
Heavily edited garbage…… no facts.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Heavily edited garbage…… no facts.
Ignore the narrator and draw your own conclusions.
I don’t believe what I heard, but there is no denying what I saw.
I’m interested in the cops and crowds actions before and after and cannot see a sense of urgency except (barely) for the victim.
It looks like a bunch of untrained buffoons….Definitely not a “Tactical Team” as an uninformed and inexperienced BC Moderator is claiming.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
I checked his channel. Established in May 2020 with 14k subscribers. I don’t understand how anyone could take that seriously. You might as well listen to the homeless guy yelling on a street corner.
Use that squishy thing between your ears. This person didn't video all of this. These were videos taken by numerous people they took the time to piece them together.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Temp Firm Financed By Stacey Abrams Infiltrated All Levels Of GA Government, Including Governor’s Office.
Temp Firm Financed By Stacey Abrams Infiltrated All Levels Of GA Government, Including Governor-s Office
I bet this lady is going down.

Box Ox

Temp Firm Financed By Stacey Abrams Infiltrated All Levels Of GA Government, Including Governor’s Office.
Temp Firm Financed By Stacey Abrams Infiltrated All Levels Of GA Government, Including Governor-s Office
I bet this lady is going down.

Have a link?

It will be fine

Use that squishy thing between your ears. This person didn't video all of this. These were videos taken by numerous people they took the time to piece them together.
I watched it over lunch. It’s complete nonsense. The fact that you find it compelling says a lot about your ability to understand objective reality.

Once again, not asking you to believe what was said. There is video evidence that everything that is being said about the capital is a lie.
Wooz news…..lol

Hollywood glass? Lol

That is laminated glass. One of three safety glasses you can use in doors or areas people can fall into. (Laminated, tempered, plexiglass.)