Storming the Capitol

rickyb

I only wish that it was the insurrection that they said it was and a couple of them were made an example of. It was a very poorly thought out half measure. Should have had ten times the people and everyone bring your guns
i like the fact that their politically active and not passive consumers of info if at least for that day, but the fact that it was to make a corrupt oligarch a dictator is a major problem

Working4the1%

My guns were destroyed in a boating accident mister fbe agent…but nothing happened to her did it? unlike Steve scalise who was shot at a baseball field by a radical Marxist. Like i said only the government killed anyone a year ago same as its always been

Just goes to show you what sociopaths they are to do the kind of damage they do daily and then act as though they’re the victims
We are still looking for the bomber. Luckily it was a Republican….so it failed

rickyb

Why would several capitol officers commit suicide following Jan 6…probably because they couldn’t live with themselves
i would guess a lot of cops commit suicide

on top of that america has this problem with men commiting suicide mid life. its a newer phenomenon

What wouldn’t I give to see these satanic pukes on fire

Attachments

• C959CA68-11CB-4590-B7DE-3A8E3EBE2D58.jpeg
    C959CA68-11CB-4590-B7DE-3A8E3EBE2D58.jpeg
    356.5 KB · Views: 94

rickyb

And set up lockdowns to allow mailed out ballots which could easily be harvested in 4-5 cities to swing those states to Brandon. You gotta hand it to them they came up with the perfect way to nullify voting. A public health crisis it’s a license to steal
when was the last time a prez got re-elected after a recession started while in office?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Only 1 person died. Others died much later, none from any injuries. It’s a lie. Easy to check it out you chooch.