Such a peaceful religion...

vantexan

im not a pacfist

whats the reason

muslims lie to themselves too
Christians were in the Middle East long before Muslims were. You can't point to them displacing Muslim populations. You have no problem with Muslims, who believe they are mandated by their religion to do so, attacking Christians.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Christians were in the Middle East long before Muslims were. You can't point to them displacing Muslim populations. You have no problem with Muslims, who believe they are mandated by their religion to do so, attacking Christians.
Muslims of one sect will also kill other Muslims of the other sects.
I find them to be weird.

rickyb

what did i just say lol

rickyb

What was the last time that Christians flew a passenger plane full of innocent civilians into a skyscraper. No one wants to admit it but we are in a Holy War..
when was the last time a "christian" said god told him to bomb iraq which is even worse than passenger plane terrorism?

Thebrownblob

theyre people with evil inside all the same

were all equal

theres terror states as george bush says talking about governments and terrorists. but its terrorism all the same. terrorism is simply war.
Some war is justified, some words is terrorism.

Do you believe all the people in Iran agree with their government?

rickyb

Some war is justified, some words is terrorism.

Do you believe all the people in Iran agree with their government?
no they do not which is why its a war crime to kill civilians. you dont know how they feel. if they join the army then its fair game.

i agree some is justified.

Thebrownblob

no they do not which is why its a war crime to kill civilians. you dont know how they feel. if they join the army then its fair game.

i agree some is justified.
So then you just debunked your original statement about somehow God telling someone to launch a missile. Governments will do what they want. People will be held accountable.

rickyb

So then you just debunked your original statement about somehow God telling someone to launch a missile. Governments will do what they want. People will be held accountable.
people wont necessarily be held accountable but htey should be

i didnt debunk my original statement, i said so called christians have done much worse then 9/11 because the most dangerous country on earth is run by christians quite often is it not?

Thebrownblob

people wont necessarily be held accountable but htey should be

i didnt debunk my original statement, i said so called christians have done much worse then 9/11 because the most dangerous country on earth is run by christians quite often is it not?
No, they may claim to be, but they definitely are not.

And whether you believe it or not, they will answer and be accountable. All of us will.

oldngray

nowhere special
(1) How did they { who ever they are } do this ?
(2) Where can I get some ?
Untitled.png