Such a peaceful religion...

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
IMG_6290.jpeg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Here's a great idea, let's have everyone left switch over to handheld walkie talkies.

Hezbollah walkie talkies explode killing three and leaving hundreds injured in second wave of carnage in Lebanon a day after pagers detonated en masse in 'Israeli operation.​

maybe in foresight cell phones would be better

vantexan

Here's a great idea, let's have everyone left switch over to handheld walkie talkies.

Hezbollah walkie talkies explode killing three and leaving hundreds injured in second wave of carnage in Lebanon a day after pagers detonated en masse in 'Israeli operation.​

Don't mess with Israelis!

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra

in 1996, a Hamas Terrorist, (aka The Engineer) had his head blown off when Shin Bet detonated a cell phone he answered...LOL Loved that one. Of course, Hamas killed a bunch of Israeli's after that.

UnionStrong

in 1996, a Hamas Terrorist, (aka The Engineer) had his head blown off when Shin Bet detonated a cell phone he answered...LOL Loved that one. Of course, Hamas killed a bunch of Israeli's after that.
I mentioned that to an associate on the day of the pager explosions. This is nothing new to the Israelis, it’s only 4.0 version.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
But this time around they have a lot less active members available to carry out any attacks.
Most of their troops are recovering in hospital.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Lebanese media has also reported that home solar energy systems have blown up in several areas of Beirut.
The ensuing panic has caused terrified residents to tear the batteries from their walkie-talkies and throw devices into the street in fear of more explosions.

In a sign of the alarm caused by the devices, the Lebanese Armed Forces have been carrying out controlled explosions of suspicious items - including bags of rice suspected to be rigged with explosives in a pit of the parking lot at the American University of Beirut Medical Centre.

Oh, how nice that a terror organization gets terrorized.

UnionStrong

Lebanese media has also reported that home solar energy systems have blown up in several areas of Beirut.
The ensuing panic has caused terrified residents to tear the batteries from their walkie-talkies and throw devices into the street in fear of more explosions.

In a sign of the alarm caused by the devices, the Lebanese Armed Forces have been carrying out controlled explosions of suspicious items - including bags of rice suspected to be rigged with explosives in a pit of the parking lot at the American University of Beirut Medical Centre.

Oh, how nice that a terror organization gets terrorized.
Entertaining, I’m lmao, and practical.