Sunday signup sheet

AB831

Is your station going to seven days a week yet? They posted signup sheets for the Sunday after Halloween all the way until Christmas.

bacha29

Is your station going to seven days a week yet? They posted signup sheets for the Sunday after Halloween all the way until Christmas.
Be careful ! I'm sure that you guys all know the common thread running through all Fedex OPCO's..... Stop gap measures often become permanent solutions.

AB831

Be careful ! I'm sure that you guys all know the common thread running through all Fedex OPCO's..... Stop gap measures often become permanent solutions.
My thoughts 100%. Amazon delivers on Sundays. Do you think Fat Freddy is going to let them upstage the greatest company in the world?

bacha29

Things are much better since we got rid of dead beats like you.
The reason was due to the fact that despite countless trips to the Fedex Mind Control and Reeducation Academy and maximum doses of brainwashing and water boarding unlike you I went away still completely able think for myself and generate my own thoughts and opinions.

You see Old Falcon Fart there are people out there who are nowhere near as gullible, impressionable or as easily controlled as you are.

falcon back

The reason was due to the fact that despite countless trips to the Fedex Mind Control and Reeducation Academy and maximum doses of brainwashing and water boarding unlike you I went away still completely able think for myself and generate my own thoughts and opinions.

You see Old Falcon Fart there are people out there who are nowhere near as gullible, impressionable or as easily controlled as you are.
Fortunately for us, there are few that are as miserable, desperate or as uninformed as you.

falcon back

Fortunately for us, there are few that are as miserable desperate or as uninformed as you
The only information that brainwashed head of yours contains is what Fat Freddy planted in it.
You no longer work for the company yet you are consumed with the current events. Who is the one that is brainwashed?

!Retired!

They tried the Sunday delivery option about 20 years ago. The extra charge for Sunday delivery was to high. So, volume was low and not enough profit.

If they're thinking to deliver weekday stuff.......our station isn't busy enough..yet..to warrant a 7th day.

Working4the1%

They tried the Sunday delivery option about 20 years ago. The extra charge for Sunday delivery was to high. So, volume was low and not enough profit.

If they're thinking to deliver weekday stuff.......our station isn't busy enough..yet..to warrant a 7th day.
Key word “yet”. When ground starts tarping the pallets they well flick the switch and force freight to Express.... WAD. Max out your 401k cause taxes will be killer this year

bacha29

Fortunately for us, there are few that are as miserable desperate or as uninformed as you

You no longer work for the company yet you are consumed with the current events. Who is the one that is brainwashed?
And neither do you...That's what you told us. Nevertheless, let me help you out here. "Current Events" is over on The Competition side.

HedleyLamarr

While they haven't asked anyone to work Sundays, they did ask most of the 4x10 couriers at my station if we would work are off days from now until Christmas.

AB831

While they haven't asked anyone to work Sundays, they did ask most of the 4x10 couriers at my station if we would work are off days from now until Christmas.
What did you say? There aren’t even hells or enough no’s in “hell no” should they ask me a similar question.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
What did you say? There aren’t even hells or enough no’s in “hell no” should they ask me a similar question.
If they want, they can convert the route to a 5 X 8. In fact, they do that annually as peak approaches in some areas.