Supes' hall of shame

Whither

Scofflaw
A thread for honoring the notorious achievements of our supes.

Out of 4 on-cars in my center, 2 have had tier 3 accidents within the last year. Both were rear-end collisions. Ope! Not only avoidable per company standards and legally at fault, but also fireable offenses!

Last One In

Everyone knew an old center manager had been promoted in to management from full-time delivery driver because he had rolled three package cars. Blows your mind how he still had a job. Management is never the best and the brightest.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Everyone knew an old center manager had been promoted in to management from full-time delivery driver because he had rolled three package cars. Blows your mind how he still had a job. Management is never the best and the brightest.
And that center manager will pcm about safety every day HAHAHA

takesteady

On Christmas a few years ago I was working for that sweet double pay and a sup who was a former marine went on a rampage and threatened to kill my co worker while like 5 of us were cramped in a blown out trailer. It was scary but also kind of funny. I don’t know if it was PTSD driven or what. Seemed like a slow buildup as he was always on edge and yelling at people to load faster.
Anyway, they forced him to go through some sup anger management training or some :censored2: for two weeks and then he came back super cowed and docile . I think they eventually fired him.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
A thread for honoring the notorious achievements of our supes.

Out of 4 on-cars in my center, 2 have had tier 3 accidents within the last year. Both were rear-end collisions. Ope! Not only avoidable per company standards and legally at fault, but also fireable offenses!

Most of our on roads are too young to even have a driver license, so this wouldn't happen here.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
We definitely get stuck with some turds in my center. In 30 yrs, only 2 ors have not been fired. Theft, dishonesty, forging signatures, racism, attendance. Sad thing is in most cases, it goes on for years before they get canned.

Whither

Scofflaw
On Christmas a few years ago I was working for that sweet double pay and a sup who was a former marine went on a rampage and threatened to kill my co worker while like 5 of us were cramped in a blown out trailer. It was scary but also kind of funny. I don’t know if it was PTSD driven or what. Seemed like a slow buildup as he was always on edge and yelling at people to load faster.
Anyway, they forced him to go through some sup anger management training or some * for two weeks and then he came back super cowed and docile . I think they eventually fired him.
Yikes

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Last year a female onroad was having an affair with a driver in her group( yeah I know,that stuff would have gotten her fired a few years ago) she texted him some nekkid pics, only she sent them to the wrong driver,a VERY religious driver in her group.He goes to the center manager and complains So................................they moved the supe to anther driver group. I would ask her once a week why I didnt get any pics lol.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
tenor.gif

This thread should be a sticky

Whither

Scofflaw
Last year a female onroad was having an affair with a driver in her group( yeah I know,that stuff would have gotten her fired a few years ago) she texted him some nekkid pics, only she sent them to the wrong driver,a VERY religious driver in her group.He goes to the center manager and complains So................................they moved the supe to anther driver group. I would ask her once a week why I didnt get any pics lol.
LMAO!!!!!!!! Well-played brother