The Great Grazing became a pivot point. It’s starting…….

Thebrownblob

Get ready. Keep in mind they worship fiat and have no answers. This is what superior tech does to humans and wannabe Presidents…
Are you in a cult? Why does everything you talk about and think about have to do with bitcoin? I don’t have a problem with bitcoin but I also don’t stress about it nor the current fake fiat system. You Talk about God a lot. Maybe you should put your trust in that and not worry about the monetary system you have no control over. Just my opinion.

I’m hardly shocked that this was the great epiphany you had for us.🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Are you in a cult? Why does everything you talk about and think about have to do with bitcoin? I don’t have a problem with bitcoin but I also don’t stress about it nor the current fake fiat system. You Talk about God a lot. Maybe you should put your trust in that and not worry about the monetary system you have no control over. Just my opinion.

That settles it, he’s on drugs.

Over70irregs

Cults have leaders that can be taken out. 🧠 Money changers were excused from the temple according to lore. This is the direction the $ system is going. They are open about it especially when Cramer bows down. Don’t slack…stack. No this is not “THE” post. Having problems getting the video. I believe it has been scrubbed.

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Lol. Never had drugs before honestly.
IMG_5740.gif

vantexan

Cults have leaders that can be taken out. 🧠 Money changers were excused from the temple according to lore. This is the direction the $ system is going. They are open about it especially when Cramer bows down. Don’t slack…stack. No this is not “THE” post. Having problems getting the video. I believe it has been scrubbed.
If you ever get the chance watch the movie "Dragonslayer." Sorry but the way you talk reminds me of the scene where the old wizard is standing on high, staff raised, speaking some ancient language as the dragon is bearing down on him at full speed.

UnionStrong

If you ever get the chance watch the movie "Dragonslayer." Sorry but the way you talk reminds me of the scene where the old wizard is standing on high, staff raised, speaking some ancient language as the dragon is bearing down on him at full speed.
Yes!!! John Gielgud. 🤣🤣🤣

Over70irregs

I have exceptional lateral movement bro 😎.