Tick Tock ground scam

Working4the1%

Attachments

• 58FC84CC-70A0-4103-8686-E7A6D8FF6F0D.png
    58FC84CC-70A0-4103-8686-E7A6D8FF6F0D.png
    467.7 KB · Views: 84

Fergus Mahoney

Lawyers worked their asses of in school to get where they are while I partied my ass off and had a blast. I'm okay with this arrangement. 🤪🍻

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Oh Fred will be back on Capital Hill butt kissing politicians to keep his precious RLA and ISP status which will cost him dearly. Also that will be used as another excuse not to give another raise this year. All too predictable.

Stat41

Oh Fred will be back on Capital Hill butt kissing politicians to keep his precious RLA and ISP status which will cost him dearly. Also that will be used as another excuse not to give another raise this year. All too predictable.
He doesn't have to kiss butt. He is one of them and has been since 1966;

Stat41

Then why does he need all sorts of lobbyists and a fat checkbook every time the threat of losing his RLA status comes up?

The last time it cost him $31 million.
Just a business expense. If he didnt have the government ties I suspect he would have lost the RLA status long ago unless he paid what the government would consider real money.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Just a business expense. If he didnt have the government ties I suspect he would have lost the RLA status long ago unless he paid what the government would consider real money.
True his political clout has certainly helped him but when the weasel kicks the bucket someday his son or some other successor ain't gonna have the same influence.

dmac1

Because fedex settles almost all the cases before a trial, they are never forced to face state oversight. The states don't care if driver's are misclassified as long as they get their tax dollars.

In California, an exception was made to the labor laws for the uber, door dash, etc types as long as they were given some protection like worker's comp, and a guarantee of at least minimum wage earnings after expenses and paid waiting time. The drivers got to keep their feeling of independence by keeping the right to set their own hours. Many of them forgot that the company could just decide to use 'contractors' who would just work whenever the company wanted. If you can set your own availability, but the company decided to never use you, what good is flexible hours??????

vantexan

Then why does he need all sorts of lobbyists and a fat checkbook every time the threat of losing his RLA status comes up?

The last time it cost him $31 million.
That's why he is one of the most powerful members of Skull and Bones. He throws money around to the right people.