• IMG_0873[1].jpg
    IMG_0873[1].jpg
    371.3 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0872[1].jpg
    IMG_0872[1].jpg
    284.4 KB · Views: 67

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
Wow what a reach. What does Amazon having their own package cars have anything to do with them “owning” UPS?

Amazon stopped delivering in my area at the worst part of Covid. Gave me an extra 100+ pieces of stupid T-shirt’s and paper towels every day.

They have since came back and now I am actually happy to see these people and help them get into places. Keep that sh+* off my truck please and thanks.

Spanky250

Amazon deliveries around 65% of their own packages.

No they don't. Amazon only delivers merchandise that is actually sold by Amazon. 80% of the stuff on Amazon's site is sold by 3rd party vendors, and they ship with whomever they want.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Do you guys think amazon employees stop and take pictures of every UPS/Fedex truck they see?
No.

But....

It's only because...

They come to an ALMOST complete stop, jump out, run packages to porch, take photo, run back AND dive into driver's seat of still moving vehicle...

Then they circle back an hour later for a missed package...

GenericUsername

I am actually happy to see these people and help them get into places. Keep that sh+* off my truck please and thanks.
Dude, you're not lying. I would absolutely hate my life right now if Amazon wasn't delivering in my area. Need a gate code? You got it! I see at least 3 different Amazon drivers during my route, and without them I'd probably be going out with near 400 stops every day assuming that we didn't keep all of our seasonal hires and rental trucks.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Dude, you're not lying. I would absolutely hate my life right now if Amazon wasn't delivering in my area. Need a gate code? You got it! I see at least 3 different Amazon drivers during my route, and without them I'd probably be going out with near 400 stops every day assuming that we didn't keep all of our seasonal hires and rental trucks.
400?
I won’t do more than 250 even with a helper
Nope. Not a safe place work pace to keep up constantly.