UPS Third Party VOE verification issue.

Themanthatdid

Pass the road test, did the drug screen. First background came back ineligible by First Advantage because of discrepancies and missing information from DOT companies.

Realized HR didn’t send off my signed release forms for 2 different companies. Is that even legal to do ?

literally about to miss out on a FT feeder position because of lazy HR people who don’t know how to do their jobs.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Pass the road test, did the drug screen. First background came back ineligible by First Advantage because of discrepancies and missing information from DOT companies.

Realized HR didn’t send off my signed release forms for 2 different companies. Is that even legal to do ?

literally about to miss out on a FT feeder position because of lazy HR people who don’t know how to do their jobs.
We still have an HR department?!

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.

Good luck.