What tv shows do you miss and what you watching

cachmeifucan

Watching mayans. And i miss the reality show down east dickering. Or was it down low dickin. I like street outlaws reminds me when we used to drag race. Old doty road. Arsenal rd. Ogden and kostner. And 47th street. Route 41 and great lakes.

over9five

Staff member
Watching mayans. And i miss the reality show down east dickering. Or was it down low dickin. I like street outlaws reminds me when we used to drag race. Old doty road. Arsenal rd. Ogden and kostner. And 47th street. Route 41 and great lakes.
Sons is my all time favorite tv show. Watched the first couple seasons of Mayans, and I'm pretty pissed off that I can't find the current season. Where are you watching it? Whatever I used to watch it on must not carry it anymore...

oldngray

nowhere special
Sons is my all time favorite tv show. Watched the first couple seasons of Mayans, and I'm pretty pissed off that I can't find the current season. Where are you watching it? Whatever I used to watch it on must not carry it anymore...
Most shows old episodes have moved to premium services where you have to pay extra to see them.

I don't want to see them that badly.

cachmeifucan

Fx Tuesday night yesterday episode almost 2hrs. 9pm Central

cachmeifucan

I had bought a 2011 street glide. It was red 1st year with the 103. A few of my friends had way better bikes custom builds big rims tvs and custom paint jobs. It was painted like a cow White with blacks spots. We used to cruise around for a few years. It was like samcro. We were definitely up to no good i should of went to prison but i worked they hustled hard it came crashing down eventually. The good days driving around in a brand ne ford f350 super dually diesel. Black fully loaded 2011 it was friends but he hated driving it so we would trade cars for a week. 8 miles to the gallon.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I have completely lost interest in The Curse of Oak Island.
Mostly watch North Woods Law episodes On Demand and To Catch a Smuggler

rod

Retired 23 years
I have completely lost interest in The Curse of Oak Island.
Mostly watch North Woods Law episodes On Demand and To Catch a Smuggler
I've got too much time invested in Oak Island to give up now. I stay with it now more for the history of the Island than any hope of them actually finding any treasure. SOMETHING was happening on that island years ago. I will watch it to the end.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I've got too much time invested in Oak Island to give up now. I stay with it now more for the history of the Island than any hope of them actually finding any treasure. SOMETHING was happening on that island years ago. I will watch it to the end.
Let me know if they find something that isn't a rusty piece of iron or wood.