When does Express start hiring? Looking to jump from Ground ASAP

It will be fine

Indeed.com

Search for FedEx express.

If the Ground contractor doesn’t have a spot for you after peak, this may not be the right occupation for you. They tend to try and keep the good ones.

HazeFoley

I've been lurking long enough to realize the he is a typical "owner". For the record I'm not being fired from ground I just want better pay and better benefits. I have job alerts out for my area but I was just wondering if there were typical periods or express was hiring

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I've been lurking long enough to realize the he is a typical "owner". For the record I'm not being fired from ground I just want better pay and better benefits. I have job alerts out for my area but I was just wondering if there were typical periods or express was hiring
No. It depends on local need. Some areas might not need people. No one here can speak for your local needs.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
UPS has always paid better and had better benefits than FDX. It was that way in the 70s and continues today. I am not surprised you were slow to catch on.
Wrong. They have not always had better benefits. Ours were the same as theirs when I was hired. As far as their pay goes, yes it was higher, but only by a few dollars, and our other perks made up for that difference.

falcon back

Wrong. They have not always had better benefits. Ours were the same as theirs when I was hired. As far as their pay goes, yes it was higher, but only by a few dollars, and our other perks made up for that difference.
They have always had better benefits. I left UPS to come to FDX in the 70s. They had better insurance for workers and retirees, better retirement plans and better pay. They didn't treat their employees better but they paid better. You need to ask someone who knows business to explain the differences to you, as your specialty is whining and bitching.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
They have always had better benefits. I left UPS to come to FDX in the 70s. They had better insurance for workers and retirees, better retirement plans and better pay. They didn't treat their employees better but they paid better. You need to ask someone who knows business to explain the differences to you, as your specialty is whining and bitching.
And your specialty is being an azzzwhole. And you’re so fricking good at it! Your poor wife. Yes, their retirement is and always has been better than ours, but their health insurance was equal to ours when I started.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I don’t know why I would need anyone who understands business to explain it to me. Anyone with common sense can understand free. When I started my insurance was free, as in, I paid NOTHING for it. Not sure how UPS insurance can beat that. Equal it, yes.