Who the H Knows?

MassWineGuy

Our SM of about four years just switched over to manage a Ground location. She could have been much better if she had spent even 10 minutes of her career driving a route. Or taking the time once a year to tell us we’re doing a good job.

While I doubt anyone at my station is sad to see her go, some wonder if she learned something and jumped ship while she could.

Our SM of about four years just switched over to manage a Ground location. She could have been much better if she had spent even 10 minutes of her career driving a route. Or taking the time once a year to tell us we’re doing a good job.

While I doubt anyone at my station is sad to see her go, some wonder if she learned something and jumped ship while she could.
Wow, she went to Ground? Which Ground location? She was a CSA from the time I met her twenty-five years ago, if its the person suspect.

MassWineGuy

She’s exactly what those at the top want. She’s smart, a computer with numbers, no compassion and no actual experience doing the driving jobs she manages