All air routes getting eliminated?

Commercial Inside Release

SDF (Louisville) is too rainy\foggy in early spring. The late air will continue!

UPS was enticed by cheap labor and proximity to the eastern volume, when it chose Kentucky.

Eastern Kansas would have been better.

SDF (Louisville) is too rainy\foggy in early spring. The late air will continue!

UPS was enticed by cheap labor and proximity to the eastern volume, when it chose Kentucky.

Eastern Kansas would have been better.
IE has determined this to be the ideal location for our next global air hub

new air hub.jpg

Brownt10

I heard that UPS management is looking to eliminate all air driver positions in the Boston area. Has anybody else from other regions seen or heard anything similar? Not sure how feasible this would be.
It seems that way in Maine. Several FT air drivers are having their air routes cut everyday & we get stuck in the building racking bags. Then randomly they decide they need us even tho the air will mostly all be late

Brownt10

We all choose our paths in life.
Don’t need the money that bad. I can easily live off what I’m making & actually enjoy my family unlike a lot of the limp d***s that have been divorced a couple times & their partners are only w/ them for the pay check & insurance. Most air drivers are in the building sucking managements @ss tho

Brownt10

Especially when I don't mind letting the entire air trailer to sit there because it was a little bit late
It’s safe. A whole bunch of perishables & urgent packages sat in the building bc management told them to stop unloading air & let the drivers leave at 9:15 so then 4 of us full time air drivers sat in the building racking bags bc AI doesn’t allow them to use air drivers anymore except randomly here & there

It’s safe. A whole bunch of perishables & urgent packages sat in the building bc management told them to stop unloading air & let the drivers leave at 9:15 so then 4 of us full time air drivers sat in the building racking bags bc AI doesn’t allow them to use air drivers anymore except randomly here & there
You know how bad it bothers me when they do that kind of crap

Last edited: