And It Begins, Crying Libs Threatening To Leave The US If Trump Wins

HarryWarden

Lots has been changed.
Your media has left your very uninformed.
Oh yeah? Well you’re wrong, but please explain and show your sources. Last I saw was dominion voting machines are still up, and Fox News had to pay out quite a bit of money for lying

And in those court documents we saw Tucker Carlsons text messages where he admitted to knowing to lying to his audience, and he said he “hated trump” and called trump a “demonic force”

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Oh yeah? Well you’re wrong
Nope, you're uninformed.
Last I saw was dominion voting machines are still up
Irrelevant.
but please explain and show your sources.
You could just Google it buddy.

Lots of states have made laws preventing you far left radicals from rigging the election again with mass mail out ballots and all the other dumb unconstitutional changes that were made under the guise of COVID.

HarryWarden

Nope, you're uninformed.

Irrelevant.

You could just Google it buddy.

Lots of states have made laws preventing you far left radicals from rigging the election again with mass mail out ballots and all the other dumb unconstitutional changes that were made under the guise of COVID.
It’s funny how you always ignore all the main points

And why not show a source? Would be useful everyone else reading as well

HarryWarden

I focus on the important points, and ignore stupid and irrelevant things people say for the sake of the conversation and everyone who reads it.

You're welcome.
You don’t think an important point in the discussion of rigged elections is Fox News paying almost a billion dollars for lying, Tucker Carlson saying he knew he was lying to his viewers and calling trump a demonic force and saying he hated him?

So what exactly is the important point your focusing on then? Because you’ve shown no sources, you keep saying I lied and I keep showing you sources showing you you’re wrong