Early Start Monday

barnyard

KTM rider
was told 840, usually 910. Yes it helps, but its not a big whoop. Has anyone been even trying to follow Orion?

We do not have Orion, but if we did, it would not be possible. Shelves are packed so tight, to do most routes in any order other than starting at section 1 and working from there is stupid. I have had air a couple of days where I also had some ground, but it was pointless to even try to find them. I just ran the NDA and delivered their other stuff on trace.

My peak route, I do sections 1-5 or 6, then mid 7 and 8, finish with the rest of 7 and 8. I skip around at the end to deliver some in town stuff that does not have 911 numbers on the road.

Geo926

We did that last Monday haven'tchecked my phone for that group text. Still wondering where the hell is the volume from the last minute clickers

I'm sure every center is different, but volume def seems down from last year. I worked Saturday and plan on working next Saturday as well. That also takes me out of the Sunday equation, which hasn't even been discussed in our center.

Sent using BrownCafe App

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
was told 840, usually 910. Yes it helps, but its not a big whoop. Has anyone been even trying to follow Orion?

My ORION printout for last Wednesday showed me doing the final 28 stops of my route at 11:59 PM.

No joke. 28 stops....an average of about 3/4 of a mile apart from each other....probably 2 hours worth of work....all scheduled for delivery in the 60 seconds between 11:59 and midnight.

Leaving aside for a moment the fact that working until 11:59 PM would be an automatic DOT hours-of-service violation..... even if it were somehow physically possible for me to deliver 28 extended rural stops in 60 seconds, my truck lacks the fuel capacity to follow the "trace" that ORION in its infinite wisdom had drawn up for me.

Fortunately, I was able to turn ORION off and by using good old-fashioned common sense I got those stops off by 8:15 and beat the projected mileage as well.

ORION sucks. During peak, it sucks even worse. Rant over.

browner89

My ORION printout for last Wednesday showed me doing the final 28 stops of my route at 11:59 PM.

No joke. 28 stops....an average of about 3/4 of a mile apart from each other....probably 2 hours worth of work....all scheduled for delivery in the 60 seconds between 11:59 and midnight.

Your Sup still wouldn't be impressed. Screw up.

upschuck

We did that last Monday haven'tchecked my phone for that group text. Still wondering where the hell is the volume from the last minute clickers
Not last minute yet.

Maybe we won't get it. USPS got 5 boxes at the door at 7:30am today. I hope they don't cut them off next week, and we get it. Hope our guys have enough kahunas to tell them no, if this is the situation.