Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

Brown Down

Documents Reveal US State Department Officials Knew COVID Leaked From a Wuhan Lab and CCP Covered It Up Back in July 2020 – Then They Lied to the American Public for Years and Censored Any Mention of It!​

But don't worry we can trust these people to tell us the truth about the vaccine. They would never lie about that.
Safe and effective! Trust the Science!

That's the thing there's been so many lies about this vaccine and the virus itself how can you believe anything that is said anymore from the people and companies that have been proven to lie about all of it from day one.

Non liberal

That's the thing there's been so many lies about this vaccine and the virus itself how can you believe anything that is said anymore from the people and companies that have been proven to lie about all of it from day one.
Makes you kind of wonder what other shady :censored2: our government has done and covered up right? Anywhere from the syphilis experiments to abortion. I mean, how as a government can you not allow your population to murder one another, yet you let a mother kill her unborn child if she doesnt want it? When science has decided that life begins at conception, yet you ignore that and your partisan doctors say it doesnt. And your government allows this to happen. You have no choice in my opinion to realize your government is corrupt and evil and do not have your best intentions at hand. Especially if you dont have a voice.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
This is likely one of the few places anyone is still talking about it?

....and a only a handful of lug nut UPS drivers at that, LOL.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Lmao..

NEW — According to a report from The Guardian, scientists have created a vaccine that has the potential to protect against a broad range of coronaviruses, including "varieties that are not yet even known about."

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
What are they talking about? We all know Ivermectin is horse medicine! Just ask @MyTripisCut. He was “trusting the science” that MSM was informing us of while some was dumb enough to listing to Trump!
That's Charlie Kirk, a Twitter (X) poster from North Dakota. I think he's a FedEx driver who is equally credible as anyone here on this site.

....and Fox News.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That's Charlie Kirk, a Twitter (X) poster from North Dakota. I think he's a FedEx driver who is equally credible as anyone here on this site.

....and Fox News.
It's a video of people discussing a court case the FDA is going to lose because they illegally pressured doctors to not prescribe an approved drug. While they were instead pushing an experimental "vaccine". And then Democrats tried to force people to take that vaccine.

Hurr durr fox news. SMH.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

....and Fox News.

Is the scarf lady that was along side Fauci a good enough source for you? I‘m sure you was “trusting the science” she had because she didn’t like Trump so she must of been telling the truth while that Orange dictator was telling us all lies. Glad she gave us the real “science” and assured us the vaccine was “safe and effective“

Dr. Deborah Birx, the former White House coronavirus response coordinator suggested that thousands of Americans could be suffering from vaccine-related injuries due to the experimental COVID-19 shots

When Cuomo questioned whether there was reluctance to acknowledge vaccine injuries due to fear of damaging public trust, Birx responded, “That’s why we need all the people to come forward that have had reactions because I’m not sure all of them have been reported. Do I think it’s millions? No. Could it be thousands? Yes.”

No problem just thousands not millions. I’m sure she is not underestimating when she hasn’t got a clue how many are injured. But then again it is coming from Gateway pundit so they probably had A I make it look like her and Cuomo had a discussion.

Last edited:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Is the scarf lady that was along side Fauci a good enough source for you? I‘m sure you was “trusting the science” she had because she didn’t like Trump so she must of been telling the truth while that Orange dictator was telling us all lies. Glad she gave us the real “science” and assured us the vaccine was “safe and effective“

Dr. Deborah Birx, the former White House coronavirus response coordinator suggested that thousands of Americans could be suffering from vaccine-related injuries due to the experimental COVID-19 shots

When Cuomo questioned whether there was reluctance to acknowledge vaccine injuries due to fear of damaging public trust, Birx responded, “That’s why we need all the people to come forward that have had reactions because I’m not sure all of them have been reported. Do I think it’s millions? No. Could it be thousands? Yes.”

No problem just thousands not millions. I’m sure she is not underestimating when she hasn’t got a clue how many are injured. But then again it is coming from Gateway pundit so they probably had A I make it look like her and Cuomo had a discussion.

I didn't watch it.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
97% effective. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Oh the lies people believe, even when the truth comes out.
soppo_vaccines.gif