Management is trying to make our whole center rebid because they are saying the am shuttle driver is a part time job but has always been a ft position

I have a question about the paragraph after the one that you highlighted. The shuttle is my bid job as a P/T Air Driver. Does the paragraph after the highlight one mean it's my job until I leave it? I have always only shuttle from the airport to the center.
Unfortunately they want to get rid of your job it's cheaper to pay full timer overtime to do it

Thanks for responding. I wasn't sure if that second paragraph would give me some type of protection, at least to grieve if necessary.
This company is going to do what it wants to do
Every supplement is different

But for good majority of us full-time trumps part-time jobs
It's nothing to do with the amount of money you're making but when they counting all the benefits it's actually cheaper to pay full timer and extra hour or two of overtime
It really does suck

What did I do

This company is going to do what it wants to do
Every supplement is different

But for good majority of us full-time trumps part-time jobs
It's nothing to do with the amount of money you're making but when they counting all the benefits it's actually cheaper to pay full timer and extra hour or two of overtime
It really does suck
I can go back to preload if needed. At least it's not $11 an hour anymore.

Morning air work here is bid as extra work. Afternoon air is part of a regular route bid and performed by a FT package car driver. We had them try to pull the air portion from that bid and it was shot down by the art 40 language.

100%ORIONComplianceGuy

25+ Year UPSer and Teamster
Morning air work here is bid as extra work. Afternoon air is part of a regular route bid and performed by a FT package car driver. We had them try to pull the air portion from that bid and it was shot down by the art 40 language.
We have a bid PM air route that is always getting busted up among regular routes because the bid guy is also a TCD (part-timer) and will get called in (or scheduled) to run ground. Almost seems like all that should be “extra work.”