New Republican low - Congressional Baseball Shooting

P

pickup

I heard that a Tyson lobbyist who was a volunteer coach for the republican baseball team was also shot.

How noble of him to volunteer his time . I can just imagine his coaching advice as he walks to the mound, "yeah the next guy up can't hit a curve and when that bill about not caging chickens comes up, make sure it is dead on arrival."

Last edited by a moderator:

newfie

upload_2017-6-15_21-34-19.png

P

pickup

Well it looks like the Democrats can win after all, they won the game today against the Republicans by a score of 11-2.

In actuality, the score was 2-0 but the 9th circuit ruled in favor of the Democrats' emergency petition which stated that women and minority members of the team should get extra runs for the team.

The 9th circuit went the extra mile in its majority opinion which stated , amongst other things, that it was suspected that Russians interfered with a foul ball that a Democrat tried to catch near the stands

BrownArmy

Well it looks like the Democrats can win after all, they won the game today against the Republicans by a score of 11-2.

In actuality, the score was 2-0 but the 9th circuit ruled in favor of the Democrats' emergency petition which stated that women and minority members of the team should get extra runs for the team.

The 9th circuit went the extra mile in its majority opinion which stated , amongst other things, that it was suspected that Russians interfered with a foul ball that a Democrat tried to catch near the stands

Why do you hate America?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I was just listening to an update on Congressman Scalise's condition and they said he would be in the hospital for months.
He is lucky he doesn't have Obamacare!