NFL Has Become A Joke!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1715981777860.png

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Don’t speak to me regarding player safety.
That is a joke.!
It’s like Safe Work Method’s for people confined to a wheelchair. “Look before stepping, maintain a stance which puts you in control and when lifting and lowering, ….. it is a joke.

The schedule caters to the Chicago market with the Bears not hitting any powerhouse until after Thanksgiving.

Face it, the New York media mark is in shambles, LA is really a MLB and established NBA market even though the Rams and Chargers call LA their home.

The last hope for tv broadcast revenue is Chicago.

And KC is fly over country yet placing a premium on games with the Taylor Swift gift. Pay per view. All those potential new female NFL fans exposed to what once was a great game.

The hook that grabbed me, that cute boy, Joe Montana, with the benefit of pissing off my Dad.

As a Saints fan, I have know and experienced, West Coast favoritism with the NFC Championship in 2018, giving the Rams, a West coast media market an undeserved Super Bowl in 2018.

I tried to walk away.
During those years I had nothing to say to my Daddy but we shared NFL talk.

The game is rigged.

Apologies and distancing from KC’s kicker’s words but silent on the criminal element within the locker room.

I can’t stop being a fan.
My QB is a failed automobile called a Yugo. Who wants that Carr?

Yet, Football is family.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Don’t speak to me regarding player safety.
That is a joke.!
It’s like Safe Work Method’s for people confined to a wheelchair. “Look before stepping, maintain a stance which puts you in control and when lifting and lowering, ….. it is a joke.

The schedule caters to the Chicago market with the Bears not hitting any powerhouse until after Thanksgiving.

Face it, the New York media mark is in shambles, LA is really a MLB and established NBA market even though the Rams and Chargers call LA their home.

The last hope for tv broadcast revenue is Chicago.

And KC is fly over country yet placing a premium on games with the Taylor Swift gift. Pay per view. All those potential new female NFL fans exposed to what once was a great game.

The hook that grabbed me, that cute boy, Joe Montana, with the benefit of pissing off my Dad.

As a Saints fan, I have know and experienced, West Coast favoritism with the NFC Championship in 2018, giving the Rams, a West coast media market an undeserved Super Bowl in 2018.

I tried to walk away.
During those years I had nothing to say to my Daddy but we shared NFL talk.

The game is rigged.

Apologies and distancing from KC’s kicker’s words but silent on the criminal element within the locker room.

I can’t stop being a fan.
My QB is a failed automobile called a Yugo. Who wants that Carr?

Yet, Football is family.
Vegas makes all the close calls

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Vegas makes all the close calls
Vegas 25% and Rodger 75%
Rodger G will never allow Sean Payton another chance at a SB.

Vegas Raiders - Joke.
Pack Dennis Allen and his Carr back to Vegas.

And now, ‘they’ are talking about wanting KC to release their kicker.
‘They’ are the Woke.

I miss Reggie White and his prayer circles - open to both teams.
I miss Tebow.

I miss Paul Tagliabue’s NFL.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I miss the Snake.
I miss Tatum, Namath.
Butkus. None cooler than McMahon.
I was in the Pittsburgh Airport in 1975. I was 18 coming home from Navy Boot Camp.It was around 230AM. No one around. I was surrounded by 20 pay phones. I was on one of them talking to my future wife. I looked up and there he was. He was going to walk right by me.
"Hey Terry''
"Hey Man. How you doin'?"
He never broke stride. My brush with greatness. Terry Bradshaw. Four time Super Bowl Champion Quarterback .