Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
FJB

Great Ally!!! He gave a BS speech yesterday about how “he” hasn’t forgotten Oct 7!
Imbecile and liar!

PT Car Washer

FJB

Great Ally!!! He gave a BS speech yesterday about how “he” hasn’t forgotten Oct 7!
Imbecile and liar!

While the Republicans in Congress held up the Ukraine/ Israel military aid package for 6 months. I guess the Republicans were too busy voting down a US border security package at the request of trump.

vantexan

I don't worship any mortal man. I do believe a convicted felon would not make a good political candidate regardless of party.
Biden sexually abused a campaign worker and there's evidence. Yet Democrats swept that under the rug. No one was alleging Trump sexually abused Stormy Daniels yet you came up with that. There always seems to be a double standard with Democrats.

PT Car Washer

You worship your most beloved leader: Pathetic Joe.
Your program won’t allow you to use that float on your shoulders?
Actually I wish the Democrats would have a much younger and more progressive candidate. I wish the Republicans had a candidate who didn't have a good chance of serving a prison sentence before Inauguration Day. I wonder how that would work. I suppose trumps Vice President would have to serve until trump completed his sentence or was paroled. Just think a president with an ankle bracelet and reporting to a parole officer.

Thebrownblob

Actually I wish the Democrats would have a much younger and more progressive candidate. I wish the Republicans had a candidate who didn't have a good chance of serving a prison sentence before Inauguration Day. I wonder how that would work. I suppose trumps Vice President would have to serve until trump completed his sentence or was paroled. Just think a president with an ankle bracelet and reporting to a parole officer.
And I wish there was a candidate who was more liberty minded, and constitutional. A agent of peace and not endless wars. Sadly, we don’t have those choices. But I always have heard we will get the leaders We deserve not the leaders we want.

vantexan

And I wish there was a candidate who was more liberty minded, and constitutional. A agent of peace and not endless wars. Sadly, we don’t have those choices. But I always have heard we will get the leaders We deserve not the leaders we want.
Why do you think Trump is for endless wars?

PT Car Washer

I can think of a dozen Republican politicians who would be a better leader for America than trump. Also a dozen Democrat politicians who would be a better leader for America than trump. But your side put up trump. Why is that?

vantexan

I can think of a dozen Republican politicians who would be a better leader for America than trump. Also a dozen Democrat politicians who would be a better leader for America than trump. But your side put up trump. Why is that?
Name a Republican candidate you wouldn't run into the ground as evil incarnate?

PT Car Washer

Name a Republican candidate you wouldn't run into the ground as evil incarnate?
John McCain comes to mind. Of course trump dirtied his name and war record. I guess that is the biggest reason I can not support a candidate who disparages the brave men and women who put their lives on the line to protect our great country.