Retroactive checks

22.34life

Just waiting for the thread;

The company said they overpaid me on my retro check, and I already spent the money.

Do I have to pay it back ? It was their mistake....

Just like the last contract.
exactly,I would rather the company get it right rather then fast.another thing people forget last retro checks were just one pay differential,the gwi and that was it.this time many different pay differentials to pay.not making excuses for ups but just saying.

June 3rd, 2019 -

Today, at the UPS National Panel, the International Brotherhood of Teamsters Package Division Director, Denis T, informed Local 89 and all other Local Union’s present that Retroactive Checks are currently planned to be released on “the first pay period in July”.

This unfortunately falls outside of the 6-8 week period that the IBT initially stated when the contract was first put into effect on April 29th. Sadly, the IBT has not offered any explanation as to why it is taking so long for UPS to cut checks for something that should have already been kept track of.

We will keep our members updated if any more information becomes available.
Wait until you see them take out you back dues this check before you get your retro check

Airhandler123

Question, if I leave ups will I still get my Retro check? I've heard from others and a lawyer friend that because I stayed after the contract was actually ratified that ups owes me that money.

I've started working at a paid internship full time and I just don't know how long I can keep up this overnight air hub work. I've worked for ups for nearly two years, the only reason I haven't left yet is because I found out that I was having seizures, for a while now, unknowingly....a condition that's worsened after I started working both jobs.

I don't want to pay out of pocket for pet scans and stuff while they figure out what the root cause is. By my calculations ups owes me 500 and some odd hours. Ups has started acting crazy over that $2 raise and at this point I'm like **** this job, **** the check. I like my crew, but the night ramp is getting pretty goofy nowadays.