Retroactive checks

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Never said I was leaving, in fact going full time is still my plan b. Just think it's strange to brag about how much you made when you're driving a hot ass truck around for 12 plus hours just to make it.
Ok you win. I’m a loser for working a 10.5 hour day. What on gods earth was I thinking? I was merely saying that the other guy was complaining about waiting around for an extra couple weeks before quitting for $450. I guess it’s alot to some people. I wouldn’t let it hold me up is all I’m saying if I had better things to do. I never bragged about driving a hot ass truck. It was actually a really pleasant day here on Tuesday. About 77 and low humidity for a change. Any ways, you can go eff yourself now. Have a great day!

PT4Lyfe

Ok you win. I’m a loser for working a 10.5 hour day. What on gods earth was I thinking? I was merely saying that the other guy was complaining about waiting around for an extra couple weeks before quitting for $450. I guess it’s alot to some people. I wouldn’t let it hold me up is all I’m saying if I had better things to do. I never bragged about driving a hot ass truck. It was actually a really pleasant day here on Tuesday. About 77 and low humidity for a change. Any ways, you can go eff yourself now. Have a great day!
Nobody said you're a loser, that is your insecurity bud. You were talking down to someone who was excited for a 450 dollar check, which is good money for most preloaders(you should know), and decided to brag about how that's chump change for you, which it is. I'm just pointing it's at the cost of you being UPS's bi*** until you get done what they tell you. So chill with the flexing because it's not as impressive as you think it is.

Dumbperson

Quit making good money and providing a high standard of living to you and yours you effin dunce

"Flexing" lol
I got mine today
IMG_20190606_173317425.jpg

542thruNthru

Nobody said you're a loser, that is your insecurity bud. You were talking down to someone who was excited for a 450 dollar check, which is good money for most preloaders(you should know), and decided to brag about how that's chump change for you, which it is. I'm just pointing it's at the cost of you being UPS's bi*** until you get done what they tell you. So chill with the flexing because it's not as impressive as you think it is.

Um that's everyone. We all do what UPS says until we get done with what they tell us.

It's called working as directed.

So... pretty sure that makes everyone UPS's bitch.