Smile, You're On Camera

some1else

Banned
You mean like telematics that we’ve had for over 20 years 🤷‍♂️
Great leadership.
“Uh they are already spying on us so why complain about more advanced spying 🤷
So you are admitting you are aware of them using evidence they can’t introduce in a grievance hearing to build a parallel case against the employee but are posting on here if no one has the video it’s not a big deal?

Thebrownblob

Great leadership.
“Uh they are already spying on us so why complain about more advanced spying 🤷
So you are admitting you are aware of them using evidence they can’t introduce in a grievance hearing to build a parallel case against the employee but are posting on here if no one has the video it’s not a big deal?
Yeah, it was a great parallel case they had that went nowhere? No discipline, no hearing, What the hell are you even talking about? Again show me the video of people in the back of their trucks. Otherwise shut the :censored2: up. I’m gonna guess you’re gonna have to shut the :censored2: up.

some1else

Banned
Yeah, it was a great parallel case they had that went nowhere? No discipline, no hearing, What the hell are you even talking about? Again show me the video of people in the back of their trucks. Otherwise shut the :censored2: up. I’m gonna guess you’re gonna have to shut the :censored2: up.
Prove to me that management dosnt use the video to decide which drivers to target and conduct observations for specific things. If you can’t prove that never happened shut the :censored2: up and pay double dues money this month as penalty for being a scab

Thebrownblob

Prove to me that management dosnt use the video to decide which drivers to target and conduct observations for specific things. If you can’t prove that never happened shut the :censored2: up and pay double dues money this month as penalty for being a scab
Sorry you’re gonna have to prove to me that they do. Which by the way you can’t because they don’t.. even more. How can there be any case against you when there’s no progressive discipline, written down, because they cant write you up for any of these things? You get the company way too much credit thinking they have all this ability to see things they don’t. If they did, and they could most of us would probably be fired. Lol.

Thebrownblob

I can definitely prove it’s never happened because like I said, I’ve been involved in every step of this process for the last two years at every level of discipline never seen a inward camera video, my friend, even though you’ve seen them.😄 where is the secret court?

some1else

Banned
Sorry you’re gonna have to prove to me that they do. Which by the way you can’t because they don’t.. even more. How can there be any case against you when there’s no progressive discipline, written down, because they cant write you up for any of these things? You get the company way too much credit thinking they have all this ability to see things they don’t. If they did, and they could most of us would probably be fired. Lol.
Ok now you’re going back to claiming you don’t understand parallel construction and are unqualified to be a union representative?
It’s always hard prove god exist, prove he dosnt, but in this case if they install a camera in the truck I’d say most people would agree it’s not on me to show proof they are using the camera they installed. Especially ups with their reputation.

some1else

Banned
I can definitely prove it’s never happened because like I said, I’ve been involved in every step of this process for the last two years at every level of discipline never seen a inward camera video, my friend, even though you’ve seen them.😄 where is the secret court?
Imagine being a lawyer and skipping over the whole was the investigation predicted on Legitimate reasonable suspicion part. Throw out the fruit of the poison tree part. Ignore the (in the news section 702) illegal warrantless spying that made your client the suspect in the first place.
Stop imagining you just admitted that’s what you do.

Thebrownblob

Ok now you’re going back to claiming you don’t understand parallel construction and are unqualified to be a union representative?
It’s always hard prove god exist, prove he dosnt, but in this case if they install a camera in the truck I’d say most people would agree it’s not on me to show proof they are using the camera they installed. Especially ups with their reputation.
All I’m asking you is to show me the video. Come on smart guy show us you’ve got the goods. Why aren’t you laying them out?
Instead, you spread nonsense lies and pretend you’re intelligent, it’s not not working.

Thebrownblob

Imagine being a lawyer and skipping over the whole was the investigation predicted on Legitimate reasonable suspicion part. Throw out the fruit of the poison tree part. Ignore the (in the news section 702) illegal warrantless spying that made your client the suspect in the first place.
Stop imagining you just admitted that’s what you do.
We’re not lawyers, genius and there is no case to present when there is no case from the company. Would you like me to present a case that the company can’t move forward with? Seems like I would get someone fired doing that.

You actually don’t have a clue about any of this lol

some1else

Banned
All I’m asking you is to show me the video. Come on smart guy show us you’ve got the goods. Why aren’t you laying them out?
Instead, you spread nonsense lies and pretend you’re intelligent, it’s not not working.
My claim is that they use the video to decide who to target. I’m assuming you understand this and are muddying the waters to protect the inept union

some1else

Banned
We’re not lawyers, genius and there is no case to present when there is no case from the company. Would you like me to present a case that the company can’t move forward with? Seems like I would get someone fired doing that.

You actually don’t have a clue about any of this lol
What proof do you have that non of the disciplined you represented where not targeted with information like the video that they did not show, but built a seperate case based on the video making the driver a target

Thebrownblob

My claim is that they use the video to decide who to target. I’m assuming you understand this and are muddying the waters to protect the inept union
They use the information to target people for sure. Again, have you not worked here for 20+ years, been doing that with Telematics for decades.

Thebrownblob

What proof do you have that non of the disciplined you represented where not targeted with information like the video that they did not show, but built a seperate case based on the video making the driver a target
If management uses that technology to go out and follow someone, there’s really not much we can do. Except tell people to follow the methods. The methods are your friend.

Thebrownblob

Ok why is it ok to let them get even more advanced technology?
Probably because actual lawyers said that it wasn’t a fight we could win. And the membership voted yes for the current language. These stupid things are industry standard now and most of them have a camera inside the cab. we at least have language saying they can’t any use information from it can’t be used to discipline solely based off it. Can management come out and follow you? Of course they can and will continue to do so probably forever because they’re sneaky little bitches.