The end of girl’s sports

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

And in a major slam to girl’s sports in the US..... I sure hope you guys don’t have daughters who are planning to participate in sports. With this being signed, they’ll never win another award or scholarship as long as they’re competing against a trans.

It will be fine

And in a major slam to girl’s sports in the US..... I sure hope you guys don’t have daughters who are planning to participate in sports. With this being signed, they’ll never win another award or scholarship as long as they’re competing against a trans.
How many trans women that want to play sports do you believe exist? Do you see a trans person in the room right now?

vantexan

All that effort to get funding for girls sports years ago going down the drain. Having to share locker rooms too. Any guy who is athletic enough to outrun, out muscle good girl athletes ought to be ashamed of himself perpetrating this fraud.

vantexan

How many trans women that want to play sports do you believe exist? Do you see a trans person in the room right now?
They've already broken girls sport's records in several states. Doesn't matter if there aren't transgender athletes in every school. A girl athlete training to reach the state finals knows that there's no way she's going to be state champion in her sport if there's a guy halfway across the state who has already run faster than she ever has.

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
a guy who isn't good enough to compete as a male just has to start wearing a wig and training bra to go and dominate against girls

vantexan

I'm surprised you'd defend this. In all honesty there are a lot of lesbians in girls sports. Can you imagine how they feel having to share a locker room with a guy? I'm not trying to be humorous, lesbians are to girls sports what blacks are to boys sports. Sports at the high school level are their way to fit in somewhere.

vantexan

a guy who isn't good enough to compete as a male just has to start wearing a wig and training bra to go and dominate against girls
A guy who can't compete as a male usually is on par with good girl athletes in terms of speed. There are guys competing as girls who are considerably faster than those very fast girls. Flat out unfair.

The Driver

I drive.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. The sky is falling.

Since some of you people can't hate interracial couples or gay people anymore you've moved on to transexual hate. It's the same old tune.

It will be fine

I'm surprised you'd defend this. In all honesty there are a lot of lesbians in girls sports. Can you imagine how they feel having to share a locker room with a guy? I'm not trying to be humorous, lesbians are to girls sports what blacks are to boys sports. Sports at the high school level are their way to fit in somewhere.
Extend your logic to trans girls. Should they not have sports as a way to fit in?

bbsam

Staff member
Enough to ruin it for females who were born that way to get screwed over. Tell that to the girl in Connecticut who is suing. And the other one I don’t feel like looking up.
So college soccer teams are going to start loading up with all trans teams? I think I don’t believe you.

vantexan

So college soccer teams are going to start loading up with all trans teams? I think I don’t believe you.
If they don't the Federal government will sue them and students will riot in protest. You are aware that today's campuses are hotbeds of liberal activism?

bbsam

Staff member
A guy who can't compete as a male usually is on par with good girl athletes in terms of speed. There are guys competing as girls who are considerably faster than those very fast girls. Flat out unfair.
I think there are very few guys looking for the opportunity to compete against women. I doubt you could find a full trans team that are looking forward to competing against the women’s national team in the next World Cup.

vantexan

Since some of you people can't hate interracial couples or gay people anymore you've moved on to transexual hate. It's the same old tune.
Watching a guy easily pin a girl in girls wrestling just brings the hate out of me.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

“You people”? Show me where I’ve ever said I have a problem with interracial couples? Or gay people for that matter? What people do in their bedrooms is of no concern to me as long as both parties (or however many are there) are consenting and adults. I DO have a problem with the gay agenda being pushed down our throats everywhere we turn.