THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Brown Down

While trump paid $150,000 each to 2 women to not disclose he had sex with and now is denying he ever met them. Who is the bigger liar?
All does that even matter You guys can't admit the other guys lied though That's the worst part. Both of you idiots can't seem to figure out that there's more than two sides to this

PT Car Washer

All does that even matter You guys can't admit the other guys lied though That's the worst part. Both of you idiots can't seem to figure out that there's more than two sides to this
Not a big deal that trump had several mistress while his wife was having their child? Guess you never had a wife or girlfriend. Do you really want a person like that in political office?

Brown Down

97% safe and effective. You can’t transmit or receive the virus if you’re vaccinated. The sheep have a short memory. Or are too embarrassed to admit they were duped.
I'm still bitter over having it and then being told that it wasn't as effective as a vaccine which is never been the case in the history of vaccines And then being told a whole bunch more lies. I'll look at it like the boy who cried wolf. You can only keep changing the story so many times before somebody is not going to believe a damn word you say
Was Trump wrong and saying that it was safe and effective way before any kind of trials or data has came out about it absa freaking lutely
But Biden just kept on changing The story on it And that was just as bad if not worse.

PT Car Washer

I'm still bitter over having it and then being told that it wasn't as effective as a vaccine which is never been the case in the history of vaccines And then being told a whole bunch more lies. I'll look at it like the boy who cried wolf. You can only keep changing the story so many times before somebody is not going to believe a damn word you say
Was Trump wrong and saying that it was safe and effective way before any kind of trials or data has came out about it absa freaking lutely
But Biden just kept on changing The story on it And that was just as bad if not worse.
This is current events not what happened years ago when trump endorsed his vaccine.

HarryWarden

Trump still Claims the vaccine is safe and takes credit for the vaccine and takes credit for it coming out quicker than usual

He specifically said if it wasn’t for him the vaccine would have came out much later and had to go through more testing

And now you regret taking the vaccine and blame…Biden. Lmao

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Webster’s dictionary changed the definition for a vaccine. The whole government apparatus is insidious.

Brown Down

Trump still Claims the vaccine is safe and takes credit for the vaccine and takes credit for it coming out quicker than usual

He specifically said if it wasn’t for him the vaccine would have came out much later and had to go through more testing

And now you regret taking the vaccine and blame…Biden. Lmao
I never took it :censored2:. I got covid before it came out. Then was told that wasn't good enough. You need to learn to read