Who is really concerned with saving US workers jobs?

Aspiring Jenga Master

FB_IMG_1600737898091.jpg

JustDeliverIt

No way. Trump sold out to benefit himself? I'm shocked.

I'm sure it's a fake tag. Some democrat snuck into the warehouse at night and put fake tags on. Yeah, that's it. Call Fox News, we have a live one!!!

Ackerlin

Neither can give a :censored2:, and until somebody comes along and starts talking about shutting down AIPAC, no politician is to be trusted.

Package Stick

"Send it."

ALL of the official hats and crap are made in America (I know it's Fox, but oh well).

This is 100% fake news. You can find Biden hats made in China. I'll go to Trump's web store and spend $30 for a hat, just to prove you wrong. If it says made in America on the tag, you owe me $30, if not I'll give you $30.

It will be fine

Maybe the more important question should be , who has created more jobs over their political and private careers !!!Answer TRUMP MILLIONS , BIDEN 0 !!! Nuff said (mic drop) !!!
Trump is the first President in my memory that has lost millions of jobs over the length of their term in office. Not exactly a mic drop.

3639A487-8F99-4A01-BA57-F687DFA087CD.png

The big package

Trump is the first President in my memory that has lost millions of jobs over the length of their term in office. Not exactly a mic drop.

View attachment 310506
Nation was temporarily shut down for the corona virus ( something that Biden said he would do again) , Democrat governors continue to hold the people hostige until after the election . So those numbers mean nothing until the election is over and we have the vaccine , so YES MIC DROP !!!! BTW Highly contagious airborne viruses should not be political !!!!

rickyb

ALL of the official hats and crap are made in America (I know it's Fox, but oh well).

This is 100% fake news. You can find Biden hats made in China. I'll go to Trump's web store and spend $30 for a hat, just to prove you wrong. If it says made in America on the tag, you owe me $30, if not I'll give you $30.
dont buy that crap

The big package

View attachment 310506
And amazingly enough , even with

View attachment 310506
And unemployment rate went from 14 percent in April to 8 in August in the middle of a pandemic , that is amazing !!! Imagine what it would be if the governors would open their cities up !!!

It will be fine

And amazingly enough , even with

And unemployment rate went from 14 percent in April to 8 in August in the middle of a pandemic , that is amazing !!! Imagine what it would be if the governors would open their cities up !!!
Trump has lost millions of jobs. Make whatever excuses you want to, but it doesn’t change that fact. Facts don’t care about your feelings.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Trump!
Another lying DemWit just posted.
Thankfully, Repugs are smarter than the lying DemWits.
Neither Trump or Biden have control over the plethora* of hat makers in the USA.

*Provided for DemWits
Plethora - a large or excessive amount of (something). Myriad.*
Myriad - a countless or extremely great number. Plethora.*
Repeat until your mind is mush.*
Mush - feeble or cloying sentimentality. Biden's brain.*
Biden's Brain - Mush.