1st year vacation (Atlantic supplement)

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
I'm guessing your PT with 2 weeks vacation?

Yep, PT with 2 weeks vacation.

Anyone else feel like you get screwed on a daily basis? I’ve been doing Irregs for almost 4 years on preload and I’ve had 6 different guys as my help during that time. I feel like they are skipping over me for better positions due to the unreliability of the position, fearing if they lose me they won’t have anyone that can handle it.

Brownee

Hired under the Atlantic supplement in the month of September. Received 45 hrs vac on hire anniversary but mgmt never gave opportunity to schedule. Ended up having vac automatically paid out as an additional check in December.

Did not receive vac accrual in the following Jan but was able to schedule vacation. Scheduled it for Oct to avoid any problems but made a stink about it....Turns out I was not the only driver experiencing this problem.

Subsequent years, vac accrual posted in January.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Game has changed. Outside of November and weeks before holidays we don’t have many weeks blocked out.
Try being bottom 100 out of 500 feeder drivers. All but 2 months were blacked out by the time it got down to me last year.