earnandlearn

Old bones suck too lol you wont have it forever! you old farts love making it hard on young guys, i hope your son gets on, ill save em some boxes!

kforte36

What’s the possibility that they actually remove the 22.4s and have everyone 0300?
I am totally speculating... but I can see the language being specific so that the position is used the way it was originally intended and the number of 22.4s in each center being reduced (some get converted to RPCDs) before it gets completely eliminated. With a strike, that position has more potential of being eliminated.

JL 0513

I think best case scenario is leveling the pay scale. 22.4 should be paid the same as RPCD. But the position will remain to satisfy the 6 day schedule and offer flexibility to UPS.

kforte36

I think best case scenario is leveling the pay scale. 22.4 should be paid the same as RPCD. But the position will remain to satisfy the 6 day schedule and offer flexibility to UPS.
I find it interesting that so many buildings require drivers to work 6 days a week. I work out of Illinois and no one is required to work 6 days a week in the building I'm at. Our staffing is so bad that 80-90% of the routes on Saturdays are covered by rpcds who voluntarily come in to make time and a half.

PT Car Washer

I find it interesting that so many buildings require drivers to work 6 days a week. I work out of Illinois and no one is required to work 6 days a week in the building I'm at. Our staffing is so bad that 80-90% of the routes on Saturdays are covered by rpcds who voluntarily come in to make time and a half.
And how many are asked to take Monday off for lack of work?

JL 0513

Yeah, nobody is forced 6 days in my building either. There's so many routes cut Mondays that numerous guys end up with 4 day weeks.