$27.14

JJinVA

I went full time 2 weeks ago. I am 2 weeks into qualifying. I am being paid 27.14. Should be $21. Why?? What do I do. I told HR and my center manager

I started at $27.14 because I qualified as a temp which meant I kept my current payrate. All it means is, instead of getting progression raises every year for 4 years, you stay at that rate until the progression meet or exceeds that rate.

UPS MAN Dallas TX

I started at $27.14 because I qualified as a temp which meant I kept my current payrate. All it means is, instead of getting progression raises every year for 4 years, you stay at that rate until the progression meet or exceeds that rate.
What is qualified as a temp? Explain that? On my time card it says TEMP STS CHANGE

same thing happened to me. i was supposed to be getting 18.75 (last contract) and those dummies were paying me like 24.22. i didnt say a word. someone eventually caught it because about 8 months later my pay was 18.75 again.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Not true here. Yes, cover drivers are red circled at 85% for 4 years but they also get 85% of the general wage increases every year.

Dewdewbrown

Because you qualified as a temp its like you said.. you will keep that rate. The job you signed starts at 21.00 to some one just starting. I started at 24.22 and i also qualified as a temp when new hires were making 18.75.