4 Minneapolis officers fired in death of black man

floridays

Why because he was on top of him when he succumbed to the drugs in his system?

Too many weak knee’d people going with the mob here. The guy was a POS criminal who was high as a kite resisting arrest.
They beat Rodney King for this, they were merely trying to restrain this guy.
Fentenyl is a serious drug with a lot of potential to OD, pretty sure you’re not suppose to mix it with meth either.
Simple question,

If George Floyd liked men and his offense was assault, pinching the cops asses, do you still consider their restraint justifiable?

vantexan

I guarantee you’ll hear he was just doing his job, he didn’t violate police policy, drug and health complications are responsible, the guy didn’t die at the scene, he went into cardiac arrest and was wrongfully fired without due process.
From his lawyer, sure.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I guarantee you’ll hear he was just doing his job, he didn’t violate police policy, drug and health complications are responsible, the guy didn’t die at the scene, he went into cardiac arrest and was wrongfully fired without due process.
He's in the Union ... if that is the case he will get his job back!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Yeah, she waits til he murders someone to file for divorce? What a Trooper!!
Why not if George's family is capitalizing on the police neck action?

George floyd go fund me.JPG

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
been getting attacked on local social media for my old fashioned views about the protests , looting an burning etc.

I just don't understand young people I guess. These people lost their argument when they started looting and burning and should be jailed.

They argue that the ends justify the means........no just thugs and common criminals in my eyes.

A guy in my town got shot in the stomach for arguing on facebook with another guy about an issue.

I'm all for accountability for everyone. body cams for cops, disciplining and firing bad cops , equal rights , the whole nine yards.

but not thru violence.