A no helper peak

Overpaid Union Thug

My helper was a total pussilanimus. Whining and crying about the rain on a few days this peak. He actually slowed me down. We are so friend* with this useless generation coming up.
And the newer drivers are cut from the same cloth. Hearing them wine about having to go help another driver after finishing their routes at 15:30 (and still clocking out before 1900) in December was hilarious. If only they could have experienced the old peak season.

pierregarcon

I had really gotten used to doing the one ear bud deal. Podcasts and audiobooks all day long. Was really dreading peak. Having inane forced convos with some random person. Not having to use a helper was amazing.

TheDick

Didn't do helper do to corona ,might do it again next year. I hate training a helper only to lose a good one to the suck up road runner. Then end up with a sloth nobody wanted.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
And the newer drivers are cut from the same cloth. Hearing them wine about having to go help another driver after finishing their routes at 15:30 (and still clocking out before 1900) in December was hilarious. If only they could have experienced the old peak season.
Thats because they skip all their breaks!!!

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
That’s because they skip all their breaks!!!

WTFm8

All my helpers that showed this year were great... except the 2 that didn’t show... which happened back to back. Building was caught up from the Wednesday storm by end of day Saturday.

Seymour Packages

Had a 50 year old Army veteran for my helper. Came to help every day with polished boots, clean shaven, ready to work. He brought me a $100 tip one of my regulars gave him and told me he felt guilty for keeping it all. I held it in an envelope and gave it back to him Christmas Eve. If there ever was a helper that made peak easy, it was this guy. He even bought me a gift for the holiday. Just an all around honest, hardworking guy.

BrownSnowFlake

I told my mgmt team I didn't want a helper and they gave me one anyways. Dude moved like he was underwater and he fell on his face in someone's driveway. No ice, no potholes, just crumpled and dropped like a sack of potatoes. I thought he was having a heart attack. Never saw him again after that day.