America's last, best hope for a united America!!!!

who should America whip in order to reunite America

• Total voters

floridays

floridays

Go look in the mirror! :raspberry-tounge:

A North American river turtle with a dull brown shell and typically having yellow stripes on the head.

or

The holiest of holies, the place all men aspire to be. Often paired with large, flappy labia known as "Beef Curtains." The appearance of the Cooter is usually heralded by the distinct reek of low tide.

I've gotta say, I was wrong, incorrect, it's funnier the third time around. :thumbup: :thumbup1::thumbup1:

ie - Lauren's cooter smelled like an octopus and resembled a bearded axe wound.

Box Ox

I think Candace Owens might be able to unite America if she ever wanted to run for President. Seems very intelligent and articulate. Hadn't heard of her before today.

"Candace Owens has quickly become one of the most influential young minds in the country. In her new book, “Blackout: How Black America Can Make Its Second Escape from the Democratic Plantation”, Candace explores her own journey to conservatism, as well as the liberal policies that in reality do more harm to black communities than good. Candace stops by to discuss her book, her story, as well as her take on the racially charged violence currently plaguing the nation."

floridays

I think Candace Owens might be able to unite America if she ever wanted to run for President. Seems very intelligent and articulate. Hadn't heard of her before today.

"Candace Owens has quickly become one of the most influential young minds in the country. In her new book, “Blackout: How Black America Can Make Its Second Escape from the Democratic Plantation”, Candace explores her own journey to conservatism, as well as the liberal policies that in reality do more harm to black communities than good. Candace stops by to discuss her book, her story, as well as her take on the racially charged violence currently plaguing the nation."

Refreshing hearing you say that, it would be more refreshing if you were a new democrat.

I said it here before and don't mind saying it again, "She is a national treasure."

After Trumps face is chiseled into Mt. Rushmore, start the plans for Candace.

floridays

Just checking since this if my first exposure to Candace.
Look her up, you'll be pleasantly surprised at a point of view that is on the rise for many black Utes, (did you say utes?) and young black adults.
As Bob Dylan said,
There's slow, slow train coming up around the bend.

Have hope for change Ox.

vantexan

Just checking since this if my first exposure to Candace.
She's testified before Congress and run circles around them. One of the most influential Republicans now. And not because some white guys want the party to appear diverse. She's smarter than most, as smart as the rest.

floridays

She's testified before Congress and run circles around them. One of the most influential Republicans now. And not because some white guys want the party to appear diverse. She's smarter than most, as smart as the rest.
She's also a pregnant national treasure.

The jury is still out for the left as to what she will deliver.

Vegas odds by the left are leaning to a salamander, vegans tilt toward a coconut. :thumbup1:

floridays

Oh. Yer right. I had my wires crossed. Thank you.
For the record, I don't know :censored2: about files, I just think it's very hurtful to refer to one as a "Bastard", all files need love.

I did like the The Rockford Files if that conveys my bona fides, free the other files, bastards first. :thumbup1: :lol::lol:

@Fred's Myth , how could I guess you knew so much about the dastardly out of wedlock file, the b word is hurtful, I'll refrain from saying it?
Keep the new knee loose I guess. I'm no orthopedist, just been their target a few times. Wonderful gentlemen.

El Correcto

god is dead

She sat down with Joe Rogan, she doesn’t do well when pressured. I welcome anyone who doesn’t want to vote democrat, including blacks. But she isn’t that smart/original and I never learn anything listening to her. It’s just a black vessel to push an anti-commie agenda through in my eyes.

vantexan

She sat down with Joe Rogan, she doesn’t do well when pressured. I welcome anyone who doesn’t want to vote democrat, including blacks. But she isn’t that smart/original and I never learn anything listening to her. It’s just a black vessel to push an anti-commie agenda through in my eyes.
I think you should watch more of her on YouTube. You'll be pleasantly surprised.

floridays

I have to disagree, You want this young lady to offer originality, you in one paragraph give me one thing politically or in the construct of governments and the philosophy in which they are driven is new.

A singular question, or three:
Is science defined by consensus, Yes or No?
Is global warming science from data, Yes or No?
What is the cause, if you said yes from science, not consensus?

Being an arbiter of FACT, I expect your response.
@Box Ox